Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Lump

I found a large round lump on my lift side jawline. It's almost perfectly symmetrical and hurts if I poke it (more than most things hurt if poked-- come on, you know what I mean). It feels like a marble under my skin, but the marble isn't immediately noticeable on sight. Eric has done some Internet research to try to figure out what's there. There shouldn't be a lymph node or sinus cavity on your jawline, right? What's there to bulge? It's worrisome, but not my only symptom: I've had multiple nosebleeds and my ass is dragging (literally and figuratively-- the Janeen paradox: if I don't start doing lunges soon, my butt will skim the concrete on my walk to work, but I'm just too tired to even imagine myself exercising.)
I see the doc on Thursday. I'll report back.

No comments:

Post a Comment